Hello and welcome! I’m Amy DiMarcangelo, author of A Hunger for More: Finding Satisfaction in Jesus When the Good Life Doesn’t Fill You (Crossway). I’ve been married to Andrew for 13 years, and we have three amazing kids: Isaac, Reed, and Tulasi. I’m not really an animal person, but somehow we also ended up with two pet rabbits and a dog.
I’m a graduate student at Westminster Theological Seminary, so I tend to write more papers than articles these days… but you can find me at Desiring God, The Gospel Coalition, Risen Motherhood, Her View From Home, and For the Church.
If you’re into inconsistent newsletters featuring articles, printables, book recommendations, and missions-focused prayer points, I’d love for you to join mine.
Some random facts about me:
- I’m passionate about sound doctrine, mercy, and justice
- I would happily eat tacos every single day
- Sharing good food is my love language
- I’ve been to India, Italy, Switzerland, and France
- I love reading… but I’m really slow at it